labels

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

10 Things I Love...

Every other week I'm going to try to do a " 10 Things I Love " post. They really don't have a huge purpose other than just listing 10 random things I like from the week. I will warn you guys it will be random {anything from clothes, decorating, food....... } so here goes my first attempt! :)

Blush Envy Rings!{I can't believe it's made out of paper!}
                                   
Vancouver... Don't get me wrong I love Sask. But, Vancouver will always hold a special place in my heart.


I just thought this picture is beyond cute!

The combo of yellow, blue, and red. Hence my outfit today.
{My skirt is actually a tube top. I'll write about that tomorrow}

Now don't hate cause I don't mind Twilight.....  But this CD is pretty darn good

I LOVE old movies so I was over the moon to find this at Dollarama last week.

** I don't have a photo for this one but, I'm loving the Thriller/Heads Will Roll song that Glee did on the 6th. If you didn't hear it I recommend giving it a listen! Or better yet watch it on YouTube.Its the perfect mixture of M.J. and zombies. **

Flower Halos.... need I say anymore.


D&G new Spring 2011 line. {the lace earrings are SOOO cute!}

How awesome is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment