labels

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

DIY: Easy Christmas Gift

My goal this year is to make each of my Christmas gifts. Today I tried these and I'm rather happy with how they turned out! So I'm going to share it with you guys. They're little flowers that would be cute added to a clip or a head band
1: I folded some material, pinned it, and put a simple flower design pattern on it.
.                                                     
2: Cut out the pattern.

3: CAREFULLY burn the edges of the petals.

4: Layer the petals, and sew them together.

5: Add a pearl

And your done! Like I said before you can add them to clips or a headband. They are cute and super easy to make! Hope you enjoy!!

P.S. if you do make some we would LOVE to see photos of how they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment