labels

Friday, September 9, 2011

Feathers for Friday

After having feathers in my hair for over a month I finally took some out today! I did leave 5 in and will probably add more again sometime this weekend. But I'm impressed with how nice they stayed!(especially since I put them in myself haha) So I've decided to make DIY (do it yourself) feather packages. They will include everything you need to add feathers to your hair, instructions, and photos! Hopefully I can have a few ready to go later next week :)

While we're talking about feathers I'll show you guys how I used some to decorate!


I found these cute little jars at Salvation Army for $0.25 each and couldn't pass them up! I put a few crystals in the bottom (small rocks would look cute too), a couple feathers in each, and put them out on display.

I hope you have a lovely weekend!
~ J.

p.s. like my daily reminder? It's one of the first things I see every morning when I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment