labels

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Taking Photos

I always have my camera on me, always! Some days I can have up to 3 in my purse at once (digital, disposable, and film)  you just never know when something beautiful will pop out of no where and I like to be prepared. Maybe I'm just weird haha but I love capturing something that someone else might just walk past and not even notice. For example the next 4 photos were just taken while I was out for walks.



I loved being able to stumble upon these images just as they were and capture them.
So now lets talk about taking photos for people...... this has always SCARED me! The nice thing about taking photos of "things" is that you don't have to figure out how to place them, and they can't talk so they won't tell you if they don't like the photo you took haha.
I was honoured a few weeks ago when a couple friends asked if I would take their maternity photos (part of me was super nervous!) The first thought that went through my head was -oh.my.goodness.I haven't done photos for people before.... what if they don't turn out....- But I got over that and said yes of course I would! I'm so happy I was able to capture this beautiful stage of their lives, and soooooo honoured that they allowed me to! :)


So that's it for my random post today. Hope your Thursday is Terrific!
~ J.

No comments:

Post a Comment