labels

Thursday, March 3, 2011

10 Things I Love...... ~around the store~


This Birdcage was given to me as a gift before I opened the store.{For some random reason I love birds, I'm at high risk to turn into crazy birds lady}
 
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this floral dress.~one of the items brought over from England~

I'm attempting to grow flowers in the store.
 
Another cute items from England.

A cute roxy sweater

Wedges!! I can not wait for spring/summer to start so I wear them again!
        I fell in love with these mirrors when I first began to decorate the store
              Knit Ties

 Chandeliers


Turning mens dress shirts into skirts.



Also this month is D.I.Y. month at the store. So keep your eyes open for some guest posts and some Uber Cute D.I.Y. tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment