labels

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

6 Months

I know that this week is D.I.Y. week but I think today I'm going to share a little bit about the journey its been to get to where we are today. Today is exactly 6 months that My Sister's Closet has been open! Crazy how time  flies when you're having fun!

First it started with getting a building

Lots of road trips to pick up items.
{We went to many places in Sask. Manitoba. and North Dakota}

It's a must for road trips :)

Next was demo to the building, tearing down walls, putting in flooring, painting, building change rooms...





** THANK YOU again to my AMAZING family and friends who helped My Sister's Closet get to where we are today!!! xo **


The painting starts


Building change rooms



Photos from opening day!





No comments:

Post a Comment