labels

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"Dress Up"

As I was randomly looking stuff up online this morning a came across an article talking about International Suit Up Day that happened on October 13th. The day was based around a line on the TV show “ How I Met Your Mother “ where Barney Stinson ( a character on the show ) will tell the other guys it’s time to Suit Up. Meaning he wants them to wear a suit out. I find it humorous that they had a Suit Up day this year, but yet not fair to the Ladies. So in my head I decided next year on Suit Up day I’m going to change it to “Dress Up Day” so I can participate but wear a cute dress instead of a suit. So once I got into the store this morning I picked out a few dresses that would work great for Dress Up Day, or any other occasion :)



No comments:

Post a Comment