labels

Monday, November 22, 2010

A Little Taste of England

A "Dani" Post 
As Jordyn mentioned in her "secrets post" underneath here, i am currently in England, and today is the big day. Today marks the day that i will grab a shopping basket and start grabbing a lot of awesome english gems to bring back for My Sisters Closet.


I love to shop back in England, with it being my home country and getting to see the fashion and style that is so easily at my fingertips right now, how could i not bring some back for you all?? A chance for you to have that at your fingertips!!!


I will post a few sneek peeks when i get back tonight, but until then send me some comments on this post to let me know what you would like to see coming back from england?


Do you like a little hippy chic, or are you into the floral vintage? Do you like a bit of smart glam to fancy up a night out or some boho casual to jazz up a little walmart shopping?


Let me know and you could end up finding a little taste of britain hanging in your closet, (or your sisters closet - hehe) courtesy of MY SISTERS CLOSET!!!


Ill speak to you soon, gotta find my wellies and brollie (translation: rubber boots, and umbrella), as it has become a typical english day as the rain pours!

1 comment:

  1. Vintage floral! It warms my heart! And well anything that has a 1940s feel!

    ReplyDelete