labels

Friday, November 19, 2010

Just a Few Secrets....

Today we have decided to let you in on a few secrets that we've been keeping for awhile.
Secret #1   in the New Year we will be accepting children’s clothes!!! We haven't picked a set date yet but, we are very excited to start taking them and will let you guys know as soon as we have the date picked.
Secret #2 right now Dani is in England ( Dani is one of my dear friends and a huge part to the store ) and she is doing a little shopping for us while she is over there! I'm VERY excited to see what little surprises she brings back for us. Hopefully she will drop us a few hints of what she's bringing back.
Well I guess those are the only secrets that I have for all of you on this chilly Friday. I hope you all have a safe and fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment