labels

Monday, April 11, 2011

Back Home

First off let me start by saying isn't it gorgeous out today? It makes me so happy to see the sun shinning!!

Well I was beyond happy to walk into the store today, the ladies who worked for me this past weekend did a fantastic job! It was so nice to get away for a few days {I was on a young adults retreat}. The weather was glorious{we missed the snow that Estevan got on Friday}, got to spend time with amazing friends{hanging out, hiking, worshiping & praying together}, and ate way to much delicious food! So many wonderful memories were made, it was a grand time all around :) So I've decided to share a few photos from the weekend, and some new displays at the store.
I LOVE rubber boots!

A cute orange kitten that was at the camp.

Out for a hike.

Silly games. {yes I'm the girl on the left with whipped cream on her face}

Making Smores. <3

How we kept ourselves busy on the long ride back.

First thing I saw today when I came into the store.




I'd like to say thank you again to Dani for doing a SUPER post! :)
I hope you all have an excellent Monday!!! - J

No comments:

Post a Comment