labels

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wednesday

Today was spent trying to decide what to do in the display window. The only things that came to mind were the color Yellow, and handwriting some sort of spring quote. So the quote I decided on was " April hath put a youth in everything." - William Shakespeare. And lucky for me there are lots of lovely yellow items to choose from in the store! I also got a cute little sign made for the jewellery I make :)

I decided to call it Miss Marie because Marie is my middle name, and it makes me kinda sad that middle names aren't used a whole lot.


Out fit # 1 for window

#2

#3 ~ I love this dress ~

Not a great photo. But, I'm slightly impressed with my backwards handwriting!  
:) I'm not a huge fan of sweets, but I love eat-mores. And it matched our color idea today

This last photo has nothing to do with the store but I'm absolutely smitten with this color, and had to share it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment