labels

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Week Update

This week has been CRAZY busy! Both at the store and in my personal life. I've been trying to pack, get items out, and get the store ready for this weekend. I have 2 wonderful ladies who will be working for me on Friday and Saturday so I can go out of town! {THANK YOU again you two :) You guys are super!} So with trying to get everything done I haven't got a chance to update the blog.... so today you get a quick, random, recap of how this week went! :)

We got TONS of gorgeous new items in.

The Shorts and Skirts came out.
 
More beautiful dresses

I got time to do a quick Salvation Army run. Where I found these lovely glasses.... I promised my brother if I ever found a pair I would buy them for  him. {He can pull off the glasses ALOT better than I can} 

Also found these lovelies there {they were just way too cute not to share!}

And alas whats keeping me motivated today :) {plus I spoiled myself with an Arizona Iced Tea for later this afternoon!}

I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL weekend! I know I will :) xo - J.
P.S.   There will be guest blogger tomorrow! I hope you guys enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment