labels

Monday, May 2, 2011

10 Things I Love

Before I do my 10 Things I Love, this is my drawing for Day 2 of Project 30. Nothing Fancy (mostly because I can't draw. But I love to doodle)

This 10 Things I Love Post is all from old photos. Mostly from 2007/2008/2009.

#1... Hanging out with my cousins ( and their children )
This was taken last summer at the water slides

#2... Whale Watching.
:( I miss the West Coast

#3... Hanging out at the beach

#4... Ridiculous sunglasses
#5... Slurpee's

#6... Road Trips to Moose Jaw. This photo is a MUST when I go there.

#7... Late night Mc Donald's runs. There is nothing better than a Strawberry Milkshake, and Fries at night :)

#8... Photo Shoots

#9... Doodling on my lattes

#10... This Photo! It was taken in 07 while we were hanging out on a beach in Southern France. It makes my heart melt a little bit every time I look at it :)


I hope your Monday is SUPER ~ J.

No comments:

Post a Comment