labels

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

~Day 18~

Day 18:
The Last Time You Laughed Until I Cried Was....

I honestly can't remember the last time I laughed until I cried.... BUT I'll share one of the funniest stories I have!
So back in 2009 a friend and I went to South Africa to help out with World Vision. To put to words that trip is almost impossible it was unbelievably heart breaking, but yet sooooooooo amazing! We lived in these cabins that had a small kitchen, a sitting area, a bathroom, and 3 bedrooms. So we kept snacks in our little kitchen area ( mostly fresh fruit because it was the most incredible thing ever! Plums, and pears will never ever measure up to the one I ate there!) After a long day we walk into our cabin to find a note on our counter. The note read     " Sorry, Monkeys broke in and ate your food..."  Even just thinking about it I laugh soooo hard! Not everyone can say that there food was stolen by troublesome monkeys!  :) I hope while writing out yours it floods your mind with happy memories, and adds to making your Wednesday wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment