labels

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day Dreaming

Why hello there, I hope you're having a fantastic Wednesday! I know I sure am, the sun is shinning, I have an iced coffee, and my head if filled with day dreams about this weekend. Thanks to the wonderful, one and only Kim I have Saturday off!! What's so exciting about having Saturday off you ask? Well, I'll be filling my day with thrifting, coffee, and giggles. I'm heading off on a trip to Brandon with my Mother and Cousin.
We went last year, and it was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. The BEST second hand shopping I have ever done.
I'm so excited to go that I've decided I'm going to make a new outfit for the trip :) { OK not a whole new outfit... just a new skirt to match a tank top I forgot I had }
I'll be sure to put up some photos of how it turned out! { I had to add my camera, new hat, and an iced Carmel macchiato :) }
I'm so excited to finally share a little something I've been working on for a week..... It's called The Necklace Project. It's a necklace I made that will be travelling to 6 amazing, beautiful, wonderful ladies this summer. It will travel to Norway, Australia, and all over North America. Each lady will have it for a week, take photos while wearing it, do a guest post on the blog, and then send it off to the next girl on the list!! {Think of the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, but with a necklace!}
I'll be doing the first post on Monday, and the necklace will be on its way to Norway!! :) YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jordyn! I will claim an acquaintance with you through Monique and being a fellow "spring"spiration contributor. I actually live in Brandon (just 8 months now) but have never been second hand shopping here. What are the places that you like to go to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sorry it took me so long to respond!
    I go to the Habitat for Humanity Re-store, its just outside of Brandon. It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete