labels

Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 10 - 16

I have failed at keeping up on the blog last week! I'm soooooo sorry! It was a crazy week! so here are the Project 30 posts I misses last week
Day 10 - Write out your perfect date night idea. Now for this one I decided to plan out a girls night instead. It was really fun, plus now I have something to fall back on if we can't decide what to do one night :)
Day 11- Draw a guide to your City. This one super fun :) I made mine look like a mini treasure map listing all my favorite places to go in Estevan.
Day 12- What can I do to make my week happier?
Day 13 - My Ridiculous Insecurities.
Day 14- I am....    For this one I thought it would be good to list everything I like about my personality after listing my insecurities.
Day 15 - My favourite Music
Day 16 - My favourite Recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment