labels

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Luhv

I am SOOOOOOO EXCITED to share this video with you guys!! Back in March I wrote a spoken word piece, I had never wrote anything like it before and just expected that I would share it with a few people and that would be the end of it. The first few times I read it to friends I was SOOOOO nervous. I'm a very shy person and like to stay quite, so for me to read out something I had wrote was terrifying! Little did I know that my plan of just reading it a few times and being done with it wasn't going to happen.... After hearing it my one friend said we have to make it into a video. I loved the idea just as long as it was someone else acting, and speaking in it and not me. Well, that wasn't what he had in mind. So after a little bit of planning we set dates to record the video and audio. Now realize this, I was terrified to read it out in front of people but that was nothing  compared to how I felt about standing in front of a mic, and a camera. But slowly I began to get over these silly fears. I had to come to the realization that I didn't write this to get attention for myself, I wrote it so God would get the glory. And maybe it would touch the heart of someone who may watch it one day. It was amazing to watch the pieces fall into place once I realized God was in control of it, and how each of our different gifts fit so well together { writing, film making, making music.... } SO, after that long ramble I hope you enjoy the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment