labels

Friday, June 17, 2011

Hair Tutorial

So awhile back on a Beautiful Mess (an amazing blog!) they did this super amazing hair tutorial ( http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/03/how-to-style-maiden-braids-.html ) But when I tried to do it I soon realized that 1. My hair isn't long enough and 2. With my hair being so thin this just wasn't going to work for me. I was slightly heart broken because I love braids. Any ways fast forward to yesterday, I was browsing through Dollarama when I came across these huge clip in hair extensions.  I had a light bulb moment and now I'm going to share it with you guys! (because there has to be others out there who struggle with thin hair)

1. I bought an extension that was close to my hair color.(only $2)

2. Took a section and tied a piece of fabric at the top.

3. I put hot glue on the hair above the fabric. And wrapped the fabric around, and tied it again(over the glue)

4. I braided the section

5. I tied and glued  fabric around the bottom to finish it off.

6. Cut it off from the clip and your ready to go! ( I made 2 )


7. Pin them in your hair, style, and your ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment