labels

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Goals

I can't believe that it's almost July!! That is just crazy! I had SO many goals for summer, and alas it's here already! But I've decided to share some of these goals today (maybe having others read them will give me an extra kick to get them done)
  1. I want to reorganize the lay out of the store, and make a "coffee" area up from. I want to make the sitting area out of pallets (like the photo below.)
  2. I'm going to be making some changes to Le Blog. I would like to do more DIY, outfit, and guest posts. Plus I'd like to start doing give aways once we get more readers.
  3. Open up an etsy account.
  4. and the last one is a surprise until later this summer :)

But now I'm off to do some running around (well as soon as the big truck that's blocking me in moves....)
I hope you're all having a wonderful Wednesday!!
I leave you with some photos from my walk last night :) ~ J.







No comments:

Post a Comment