labels

Monday, June 27, 2011

Something Sweet

Happy Monday everyone!! I was going to do a weekend wrap up post today but sadly my camera was dead this weekend so I didn't get any photos taken :( BOO. So in lieu of photos I've decided to share a super simple summer treat. S'more Cupcakes!!
So for the cupcakes I just use a chocolate cake mix.
The icing is:
1 Jar of Marshmallow Creme
1/2 cup of butter (softened)
2 cups of powdered sugar
1 to 2 Tsp of milk ( add as much as you need to make it as thick or thin as you want )
I mix them all together and refrigerate it so it's not so runny.
After I pipe on the icing I sprinkle some crushed up gram crackers on the top and put a piece of chocolate on top.
And looky there you're done! They look cute and taste great!


~ J

No comments:

Post a Comment