labels

Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Necklace Project

I'm SOOOO excited for "The Necklace Project" for those of you who don't know what this is all about I shall explain. I made a necklace that will be sent out all over the world this summer to some lovely ladies. Once one gets it she keeps it for a week, takes photos, and does a guest post on the blog, than sends the necklace on to the next girl!
So since I already had it with me I decided I'd join in on the fun :)   So here is my post about my week with the necklace! (I'm even going to do the intro questions that each girl will be doing! Fun!)
1 ) Where did you grow up?
Watson Saskatchewan

2 ) Describe your personal style...
Random... haha I love, Vintage, Boho, Romantic, Grunge type items

3 )If you had to be trapped in a TV show for one month which show would you choose? Why?
Hands down The Office. But preferably in season 2.... That way Jim would still be up for grabs, and now there is a Jordyn (or Jordan not to sure how they spell it) on the show it would just be to confusing with 2 of us in there :)

4 ) What do you do to relax?
Craft mostly. But if I'm really stressed I love bubble baths, with tea or a small glass of wine.

5 ) Describe your perfect Sunday...
Get up, have some coffee out on the deck. Get ready, go to church. Have a picnic, and spend the afternoon at the beach with friends. Have supper, and end the night off with a bonfire, playing cards, or watching a movie.


I mostly just wore the necklace at work with different outfits, but I did take it on 2 small trips!



The first adventure the necklace went on, was down to Minot with the girls to watch some sprint car races. It was a TON of fun!!


The best part of the Minot trip? Our friend Kyle won!!!{I'm pretty sure the people sitting by us were getting annoyed at all of our cheering and screaming}
It was a top notch day.

The Second trip I took the necklace on was to Brandon for a day of thrifting at the re-store.




Only down side of the trip was the tornado warning, and crazy storm we drove through.

Necklace & Me

~one of my thrifting finds!!~

I love Starbucks......

And the perfect way to end the trip was with a double rainbow.
The necklace is now on its way to Norway, I can't wait to see what other adventures it gets to go on this summer!

2 comments:

  1. how cool jordyn! i can't wait either! that will be soo soo fun! It is adorable too! i love it! miss you lots girl!

    ReplyDelete