labels

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A - Z

So this blog started off just for the store, but i found out that it's rather hard to blog about the store everyday. So slowly it has started to become more of a personal blog rather than a business one. And I would like to keep it going in this direction (obviously there will still be a TON of stuff about the store on here because it's a huge part of my life right now) so with that being said I've also realized that I haven't really introduced myself a whole lot on here...... until now :) Here is a little A - Z about me! enjoy.

A. Age: 20. I will be 21 on July 21! Whoop! 
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes
D. Dogs: My family has a yellow lab, Abby
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee 
F. Favorite color: yellow 
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5’8” ish 
I. Instruments you play: I used to play piano and clarinet
J. Job title: Owner/manager  of My Sister’s Closet
K. Kids: Someday.
L. Live: Estevan, Sk.(for now.. I don’t know if I could live here my whole life) 
M. Mother's name: Joanne
N. Nicknames: Jordskis, J.
O. Overnight hospital stays: None yet!  
P. Pet peeve: Oh man, I'll try to keep this short...(#1 of ALL TIME) When guys whistle at, and “cat call” girls (I want to punch them in the nose) When people eat with their mouths open. And when people hover over your shoulder when you’re on the computer.
Q. Quote from a movie: "Our love is like the wind... I can't see it, but I sure can feel it.
" – A Walk to Remember. {no matter how many times I watch that movie I still cry my eyes out at the end}
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 2 younger brothers
T. Time you wake up: Usually 8:00 am ( I love not having to work until 10! )
U. Underwear: I wear it. not too sure what they want for an answer there lol
V. Vegetable you hate: none J
  
W. What makes you run late: lately it’s been having to quad to and from our house due to the flood. 
X. X-Rays you've had: teeth
Y. Yummy food that you make: homemade corn chowder soup and cheese/garlic biscuits. Yummy...
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffes. I la-la-la-love them!!



If you give this a try, please leave the link to your blog post in the comments so I can see!
*It's an old photo, but I'm debating getting bangs again so I decided to put it up*

No comments:

Post a Comment