labels

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Best Salad Ever

This salad is soooooo simple to make and is hands down one of my favourite things to eat. (honestly if I could it every day I would!) So I think I'll share how to make it with you guys! :)
What you'll need......

mixed greens salad

chopped walnuts

crumbled goat cheese

sliced red grapes
** AND red onion (i forgot this pic)

For the dressing all you need it Olive Oil, Sugar, and Balsamic Vinegar.

Mix equal amount of the balsamic & olive oil (it all depends on how much you want I usually use 1/4 cup of each)
And add sugar to taste. (I usually use 1 - 2 teaspoons)
Mix them together in a bowl.

In individual bowls mix the salad, walnuts, grapes, cheese, and red onions. Than drizzle the dressing over top (you don't need allot) and tada! Your amazing salad is done!!!

* It's fun to try mixing it up, sometimes I use strawberries, blueberries, or cranberries instead of grapes!*
~ J.

No comments:

Post a Comment