labels

Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Why hello! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!! Mine was spent spending time with my great friends, eating left over birthday cake (2 nights in a row!), and spending all of yesterday out in the sun/boating/swimming/getting a sunburn. It was a top notch weekend, but sadly I didn't take any photos.
So instead of having fun and exciting photos to show you guys I'll show you my new camera! I treated myself on Friday to a birthday gift ( a total of $2 was spent on it ) this lovely little Minolta. I'm addicted to film all of the sudden. I love how unpredictable it is. Don't get me wrong I still love my digital camera, but there isn't that much excitement to it ( I can take multiple photos, preview them, and delete the ones I don't like. ) Where with film I better make sure everything is perfect before I take the the photo because I can't just go back and delete it if it isn't perfect. And the excitement of waiting for them to develop. Plus its a bonus to have the actual photo, with digital I don't get them printed off very often. So now I have this little guy with me and I can't wait to get the photos developed!! I may just share them with you guys if they turn out :)


I also love disposable cameras, there are tons of things you can do with them. For a few ideas check out here.
I hope you all have a fantastic Monday!! ~ J.

No comments:

Post a Comment