labels

Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Why hello! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!! I was lucky enough to get a "Girls Weekend Away" with 2 of my aunts, my mom and I. We all went up to the cabin (a 5 hour drive! but it's always worth it!) just to hang out on the beach and have fires. It was such a good time, I'm soooooo happy I went :)
I did some fabric shopping


we went shopping in little towns around the lake
(I got some vintage owl stuff!!! I was over the moon :) I'll share those later this week)

I love, love, love, love to sit on the dock and watch the sun set.


BEST SALAD EVER! It's kinda my specialty to make :) I'll share that recipe later this week.

Sailor, my aunt's dog

hands down best.ice cream.ever.


wild flowers in the yard

lunch on the beach

from all the photos of the weekend I realized I didn't have any of me, so here I am on our way home (stopping in Regina) :)

so much spray paint. It was almost overwhelming.

~J.

No comments:

Post a Comment