labels

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Necklace Project ~ Liv ~

I'm soooooo happy to share with you guys the next post for the Necklace Project! :) I know it seems like FOREVER since the last one (with Canada Post being on strike it got held up in mail for a bit) but today I get to share about the necklaces trip to Norway to spend some time with my dear friend Liv!!!
1. Where did you grow up?
I grew up in a small village called Bø in Norway, together with my parents and my 4 older siblings.

2. Describe your personal Style.
My personal style varies a lot. From sporty casual, sporty to stylish lady with a little twist. I like to do my own thing and mix different styles. I also have a passion for zebra stripes, and black and white. For instance mix a sporty style with a hat and a blazer. :) 

3. If you had to be trapped in a TV show for one month which show would you choose? Why?
. I would love to be trapped in the Seinfeld show! I love the show and the humour and I think I have seen each episode! I still love to watch it :)

4. What do you do to relax?
I relax completely when I am at a sunny beach and read a good book. And if my friends are there and we play beach-volley, then everything is complete! 

5.Describe your perfect Sunday.
perfect Sunday is like this: wake up, have a long good breakfast. Go for a run or bicycle in the sun. Then go to church in the evening and then hang out at a coffee shop afterwards :)

Now that we all know Liv a little bit better shall we take a look at her photos???
















"I think the necklace is perfect to dress up an outfit. It is very stylish and cute, kind of old fashion. It looks very good on black. white and grey I think. "





Thank you so much Liv!!!! Right now the necklace is on its way to Australia to spend some time with another amazing lady. If you want to see the first exciting adventure the necklace went on go here.
I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday! ~ J.
p.s. feel free to leave comments and tell Liv how awesome she is ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment