labels

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 1 Year!

Exactly a year ago from today I was soooo nervous/scared/happy/excited/uncertain/but yet highly optimistic about the future. It was a year ago from today that I got my store building, and started this crazy adventure. I'm not going to lie I spent about 40% of the day crying, mostly because I was SOOOO happy but also partially because I was scared to death ( I was 2 weeks shy of my 20th birthday and had a few people tell me I was way to young to be trying this out ) But looking back over the year I laugh at those people who said I was "to young" :) (not to their faces of course that would just be rude, but inside I giggle a little bit)  Because, lets just say that for some reason I listened to these people and didn't open the store because I was "to young" and needed more "life experience" I would question for the rest of my life "What if..." but thankfully I don't have any "What ifs" :) I took a huge step out in faith and here I am a year later still smiling! But after that long winded little rant I have some photos from thrifting Yesterday/ a mini DIY. YAY!

TV trays for $1.  
Glacier Blue, and Ivory spray paint.
(I don't know what it is about summer time but it makes me want to spray paint anything I can get my hands on. Does anyone else suffer from this issue to?)


Now I can display necklaces on them. Or once I get my own place have cute TV trays :)


I thought for sure we were going to get a nasty storm.

I also got this lovely little guy yesterday ($2!!!) But I don't know how to redo him. I was thinking redoing the cushions in a mint color, and painting it antique white.... But if you guys have any suggestions please let me know! (leave a comment here or on facebook)
So that's it for this B-E-A-UTIFUL Thursday, I hope you all have a wonderful day! ~ J.
P.S. I have a blog sitter for tomorrow. Yay for friends! ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment