labels

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

New Items

These "message in a bottle" necklaces are my new favourite things to make! Each bottle contains a little "love letter" that  have a heart, and XO written on them. Than they're tied up with a piece of lace and put into a bottle. They cost $12 and they're going fast!
(each on is made unique with different beads and trinkets inside)



Plus I just made a few new headbands! They're also $12 each.


 I hope you all had a wonderful day! I sure did :) I got some decorations made for my birthday party next week. It's a Raspberry Lemonade theme (Why? because it's one of my favourite summer drinks and I think pink and yellow are cute together.) I may have gone a little crazy with the bunting, but I'm sure I'll use it all :) ~ J.
p.s. I'm just keeping it up in the store until I need it. So I'll have a random CUPCAKES banner over my desk for the next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment