labels

Friday, July 29, 2011

Stitch by Stitch

This past week I've been sewing my little heart out. Not for any special reason, other than I think I'm addicted to sewing. I love making patterns up, trying them out, and hoping they work :) These are just a few of the items I've made this week. ( it would take me to long to put up all the ones I've made this week... Last night alone I made 3 skirts. Like I said, I'm addicted!)
I need to touch up my hems on this one, but it's one of my favourites so far.

I'm not a big pink/purple girl, and honestly I wouldn't wear this one  but it does look cute on with jean shorts. ( I had left over material so I decided to try it out )





I'm sorry the photos aren't the best quality. I took them after midnight last night so my lighting sucked. (Darn iced coffee had me wired, and staying up silly late.)

I also attempted a fishtail braid for the first time ever last night!
Pie N' The Sky has an awesome video tutorial that you should check out if you wanna learn!

I added extensions before I started....

It's a wee bit messy but not to shabby for my first attempt!

So I did it again this morning! I love it, and it's super simple once you get the hang of it!

And finally a little outfit photo. :) I'm wearing one of the skirts I made, and a top from the store. I hope you all have a FANTASTIC Friday and long weekend!! ~ J.

2 comments:

  1. Your outfit is absolutely adorable! I wish I could make a fishtail braid like yours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks SO cute on you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete