labels

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello Tuesday

Why hello! I hope every ones weekend was FANTASTIC! My family and I went down to Medora ND to have some pitch fork fondue, watch the musical, and tour the badlands. And my oh my what a great time it was!! If you live some what close to Medora (we had about a 4 hour drive) I say go check it out, it's so worth the drive!
I went a wee bit picture crazy ( I had 2 cameras out at all times ) and since a photo is worth a thousand words, let me show you our trip instead of blabbing on about it :)


my oh so strong little brother...



so lovely

pitch fork fondue {AKA pitch forks with steaks on them that they fondue in oil} = delicious

the view while eating supper

the stage for the musical

singing cowboys.... :)

not a great photo but she was amazing!

Elk

A big ol' prairie dog



Wild horses.

a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE rattle snake. I only caught the end of him, but had to be at least 3 feet long!

The badlands are so beautiful! 
I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!! ~ J.

No comments:

Post a Comment