labels

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Good Bye Jim....

Today is the day my little brother moves away for university...... I have bitter sweet feelings today. Bitter: I'm going to miss him and all his silliness like crazy! Sweet: I'm excited for the new adventure he's about to take! And the empty bedroom is being turned into a sewing crafting room!
I remember the day I moved away, (I didn't go to university, I did a discipleship training school through YWAM. youth.with.a.mission.) after I was done packing up my car and getting ready to drive away James and Garret both ran outside gave me hugs,said good bye, and we all shed a few tears. As I drove away they ran done the street chasing my car yelling "Get out of here already!" haha silly boys
I don't think there will be any tears today, as my mom and I are bringing up the rest of his stuff to him tomorrow. But saying goodbye on Saturday I will most likely cry.







Oh Jim..... I shall miss our late nights watching silent films, the times you would come into the store to hang out, playing apples to apples, how you let me tag along with you to the gym because I'm too shy to go by myself, watching serial killer documentaries, but most of all I'm going to miss having my little brother,and friend around all the time. I love you and I'm so excited for you!!!!
Love, Your Big Sister
~ J.

No comments:

Post a Comment