labels

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Strange Addiction

Do any of you guys watch "My Strange Addiction" on TLC?? I always wonder, how/why did they start _____ (fill in the blank. ex. eating chalk, smelling gasoline...) and how did it so quickly takes over their lives. There has only been one episode that I had to leave the room while watching because I was scared I would vomit if I stayed, the one where the woman ate her husbands ashes. Did anyone see how that one ended?? If so you should inform me haha.
After each episode I find myself worrying that I may turn into someone with a strange addiction that consumes my life. Or even worse is Hoarders, I feel like I should go on a huge cleaning rampage after I watch an episode. But that's a whole other story. Note: I am not a hoarder, and I do not have an addiction that consumes me, I do have little collections though.... and I have decided to share these weird little collections with you guys.
Today I will start with owls. ( I blame Dani for this one ) :)









So there is some of my owl items :) If you know me and are reading this I give you permission to giggle at me and my owls :)
On a random note, aren't these just the cutest shoes ever? Haley and I each got a pair from Target this weekend. Best thing ever, they're super comfy, and we only paid $16 for them!!! 
I hope your Tuesday is super fabulous! ~ J.

1 comment:

  1. I did watch that episode of My Strange Addiction. Although I don't remember how it ended other than to say that she did get help.

    I love Owls. Did you know that TLC has a new show about Collectors, I wanna say it is called My Collection Obsession. LOL.

    I found you though Pie N' the Sky...glad I did.

    ReplyDelete