labels

Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

I almost called this post "An Awesomesauce Weekend Full of Mini Road Trips" but I decided that was too long. On Saturday after work a few of us drove to Regina for supper and a movie, than on Sunday Haley and I went down to Minot to do some shopping.
2 mini road trips in 2 days = an awesome weekend!
On Saturday night we went to Cowboys and Aliens, and I'm not to sure how I feel about it. I LOVE a good cowboy movie, but I'm not a fan of aliens..... Anyone else feel the same way??
Some of the new feather earrings in the store.

A print I made on Friday night. (I wanted it to look grungy, old, and not put together, it sort of turned out how I hoped it would)

more feathers.

Gotta love having a TV and a fireplace in the bathroom.


Yummmmmmmm, I love pretzel bites!


They ALWAYS spell my name wrong.


Multiple coffees was a must on Sunday considering we got back from Regina at 3 AM and were on the road to Minot at 10 AM.

And Tasha just being her silly, cute self while I caught up on some e-mails.

I hope you all are having a great Monday!! ~ J.

No comments:

Post a Comment