labels

Friday, August 19, 2011

Family Friday

Last night I was sitting in the living room trying to plan out a few blog posts, and chit chatting with my youngest brother so I decided to ask him if he had any great post ideas. His answer, to write about him. We had a laugh over his idea but than I realised I have never really wrote about my brothers before.... until today :)
There are 3 kids in our family me being the oldest, James (who will be referred to as Jim) is the middle child, and Garret (who will be referred to as Gare-Bear) is the youngest. Now for those of you who don't know me you may be wondering why the heck my blog is called My Sister's Closet if I don't have a sister. Well besides it being the name of my shop, it was also the name of the clothing store my mom used to own when we lived in Watson, and even though I don't have sisters I do have friends who love to go through my closet and borrow items and I do the same to them *cough*cough*Kalina....... OK side note, this one night we were getting ready to go out to sing karaoke and I put on a pair of skinny jeans, a white tank, a vest, black heels, and an orange scarf. I go out to show Kalina and says "You know I kinda liked your other out fit better.." So I go and change back into my original outfit, only for Kalina to come ask me minutes later if it was OK for her to wear the tank,vest, and scarf. Sneaky girl haha!
ANY WAYS, back to my little brothers. I love how we are each so different from each other, but yet get along so well (on most day).

Gare-Bear. (He came home last night wearing those awful glasses....)

Jim, being his usual silly self :)

And Gare-Bear took a photo of me after I took some of him. I'm wearing the shirt that I showed you guys here. It has quickly become one of my favourite tops :)

And here is Kalina and I the night she tricked me into letting her wear what I was going to wear :)
I hope you all have a FANTASTIC weekend! Mine will be full of friends, good food, and a birthday party!
~ J.

No comments:

Post a Comment