labels

Friday, August 5, 2011

A Tough Day

Have you ever had the phone ring in the middle of the night and your heart stop because you know the only reason someone would be calling is to bring bad news? Well that happened early this morning in our house. We had a family member pass away, so it's been a pretty rough day.  Some of you reading this may be having a rough day as well so I've decided to share 2 songs that are helping me get through the day. I hope they touch you as well :)
1st. How He Loves - John Mark McMillan
2nd. The Story of How He Loves
3rd. Desert Song - Hillsong United



I'm going to close the store early today, and have it closed tomorrow. I came in this morning thinking I could make it through the day, but it's pretty darn hard. 
I hope you all have a great weekend!! ~ J.

No comments:

Post a Comment