labels

Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Happy Monday!! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Mine was pretty darn great! But sadly I didn't take as many photos as i should  have, boo :( Before I show the photos I did take I'll give a little break down of how my weekend went.
Friday: I Worked, watched this video and probably laughed way more than I should have, hung out with some lovely ladies and made yummy food and drinks.
Saturday: Worked, went to Haley's birthday party and had an awesome time! { Her birthday is actually today so..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Haley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}
Sunday:  Church (in the park), Beach, and spent my evening watching movies.

Getting stuff ready for Haley's party.

Silly Kitty

The Birthday Girl

Testing the raspberry mojito

I'm going through a smoothie obsession....

Birthday cake!! It was so good.
We also had ice cream cake(made by Haley) and oh.my.goodness.it was the best thing I've ever eaten!

Making lists.....

Happy Monday!!~J.

No comments:

Post a Comment