labels

Thursday, August 25, 2011

What I Wore...

Yesterday was a jam packed day! I worked, took a break for thrifting, went down to Noonan ND for supper, and went to the races. I love filling my days full of mini adventures, spending time with friends, and making the most of what's left of summer!


Dress: Wet Seal
Skirt: Wet Seal
Necklace: gifted from Dani
Earring: made by me
Bracelets: Dollarama (?) I forget where I got them haha but they were gold so spray painted them blue.

The dress was just a little too short for my liking so I layered it with another skirt underneath :)

I also did a quick wardrobe change before we headed out for supper.
...I think this was the first time I've had a photo taken in front of the shop...


After the races there was fireworks, it was the perfect way to finish off the night.


And finally I just have to share some of the amazing fabrics I got  yesterday!! :)


I think this one will make a beautiful fall skirt.

Tomorrow I'll be posting a DIY using this lovely lace trim :) But if you can't wait until tomorrow and want a project to do today check out Dani's KnottyT-Shirt Necklace!
Have a wonderful Thursday!! ~ J.

No comments:

Post a Comment