labels

Friday, August 12, 2011

Scenes From The Week

What a crazy busy week it's been!! I'm just taking a short break from organizing clothes to say hi and share a few photos from the week so far. So...... Hi! and commence photos.

This is possibly the best swing set in the world! I remember as a kid us cousins taking turns on them, and the ultimate goal was to get us all to touch feet in the middle. Well only 3 of us went on at the same time and it was hard to not hit each other while swinging. Another goal when we were young was to climb to the top of the blue poles, the older cousins could always do it and it amazed us younger ones. It's not so hard now haha.



The "put put" is the snowmobile we were allowed to drive when we were young because it doesn't go any speed besides slow. Hence it's name.

While I was in this barn last summer, I found out that I'm allergic to wasps.... 


I went feather crazy this week. Abby was a good sport and let me give her one.

I can't stop putting them in my hair......

This is my new favourite picture of my brothers.

This morning I tried hot cakes from Mc Donalds for the first time. They were OK.

So there ya go a random look into my crazy week :)
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!! ~ J.

No comments:

Post a Comment